By browsing this website, requesting information about our products, sending a CV to join us or otherwise using our services through our web pages, it may happen that you share with our company some of your personal data as defined in the EU Reg. n. 2016/679 (“GDPR”) and in the internal regulations implementing the GDPR and that Matec in order to contact you and/or to provide you with the requested services, needs to process/process the personal data you have shared.
In this sense, by processing your personal data, Matec, in accordance with the GDPR, becomes the Data Controller of your personal data.
For this reason we want to inform you about the following:
- What personal data are and what “processing of personal data” means under the GDPR
- Matec as “Controller of your personal data”: how you can contact us
- What personal data you can share with us using this website
- How and why we process the personal data you share with us
- How and why
- Disclosure and export of your data to third parties
- Our use of “cookies
- What your privacy rights are in relation to the personal data you choose to share with us
- What personal data is and what “processing of personal data” means under the GDPR
Under the GDPR:
- Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject”); an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, by reference in particular to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to his or her physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity
- Processing means any operation or set of operations which is performed upon personal data or sets of personal data, whether or not by automatic means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction;
Matec as “Data Controller of your personal data” how you can contact us
Pursuant to the GDPR, Matec Corporation, with operational headquarters in 54100 Massa (MS) at Via Aurelia Ovest, 383, and registered office in 20121 Milan (MI) at Via Bagutta, 15, VAT and C.F. IT01271660456, is the Data Controller (hereinafter referred to as “Matec Corporation SRL”)
- What personal data you can share with us by using this website
By using the site your personal data may be collected and processed, here we indicate what they are, specifically the personal data that we can obtain and process:
Some of your browsing data such as:
- IP addresses or domain names of computers and other devices used by users to connect to the site
- Identification of behaviour while viewing the website
Some personal information that you voluntarily decide to provide, for example, if you, while browsing the website, decide to fill out and complete a form, with your name, email and other requested data, we may process that data to contact you or provide you with a specific service that you are requesting.
- How and why we process the personal data you share with us
- How and why:
- Personal data is processed by manual and electronic means, through automated systems, all in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR. Processing related to web services is carried out at the headquarters of Matec and/or at the premises where the servers are located.
- We also use “cookies” for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data, through cookies, have been collected. For our policy on “cookies” you can click here: Cookie
- Please note that any processing is carried out in the manner indicated by the GDPR and therefore with the adoption of appropriate minimum security measures.
To provide a complete service, the Matec site may contain links to other websites, not managed by Matec.
Matec is not responsible for errors, cookies, publication of illicit content, advertising, banners or files that do not comply with current regulations and data protection law by these sites.
- Your data collected during browsing will be used for the following purposes
- to carry out activities strictly related and instrumental to the management of relations with users or visitors to the site;
- collecting, storing and processing your data for:
- anonymous statistical analysis;
- statistical analysis aimed at verifying the quality of the services offered by the site;
- The processing of data for the purposes referred to in point I is compulsory and any incorrect or missing information may limit and/or prevent full use of the site’s functions and services.
- The provision of the data referred to in point II is optional and refusal to do so will not affect the functionality and services of the site.
- Communication, dissemination and transfer of your data to third parties
In general, Matec will not communicate your data to third parties, nor will it disseminate or transfer them, except in the cases provided for in the specific information that you can find on our website in relation to specific treatments. For further information please refer to these specific privacy policies.
- What are your privacy rights in relation to the personal data you choose to share with us?
Please note that under the GDPR, you can:
- request confirmation of the existence or otherwise of your personal data;
- obtain information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data processed, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated and, where possible, the storage period;
- obtain the rectification and erasure of data;
- obtain the restriction of processing;
- obtain the portability of the data, i.e. receive them from Matec, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and transmit them to another data controller without hindrance;
- oppose the processing, even in the case of processing for direct marketing purposes;
- withdraw consent to the processing of the data provided;
- oppose an automated decision-making process concerning natural persons, including the processing of personal data;
- lodge a complaint with the Privacy Guarantor or other competent supervisory authority.